One- to two-person operations are covered for property and liability with ICPEI’s Toolbox Pak policy, designed to meet the basic insurance needs of specific contractors.
Comprehensive protection at a competitive price
Property: $5,000 coverage for miscellaneous property like hand tools and equipment, including electronic devices, trade stock and supplies.
- Limit any 1 item – $2,500
- Deductible – $500
- No co-insurance on core coverage
- Replacement cost (applicable to items 5 years or newer)
Additional items can be scheduled subject to 90% co-insurance.
|Commercial general liability|
|Premises or business operations||$1,000,000/$2,000,000*|
|Products – completed operations aggregate limit||$1,000,000/$2,000,000*|
|Personal and advertising injury limit||$1,000,000/$2,000,000*|
|Tenants’ legal liability – any 1 premises||$1,000,000/$2,000,000*|
|Non-owned automobile liability||$1,000,000/$2,000,000*|
|Medical expense limit – any 1 person||$25,000|
|Property damage deductible||$500|
|Broad form completed operations||Included|
*To have your limits increased, please see your insurance broker.
If your business-type is listed below, you may be eligible for ICPEI’s Toolbox Pak.
- Aluminum, vinyl and similar siding contractors (including eavestroughing, soffit and fascia)
- Carpentry contractors
- Carpet, rug and upholstery cleaning contractors
- Cement, concrete and asphalt finishing contractors for driveways, parking areas, patios and sidewalks
- Door and window installation contractors
- Drywall, lathing and plastering contractors
- Duct cleaning contractors
- Electrical contractors (excluding industrial, mining, manufacturing or airport work)
- Floor installation contractors (including terrazzo, tile and floor sanding)
- Insulation contractors (no spray type or asbestos operations)
- Janitorial contractors (including window cleaning)
- Masonry contractors (including brickwork, stonework and stucco)
- Painters and interior decorators (excluding exterior spray painting)
- Sign installation and repair contractors